Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I wrote a 1700 word essay today.....


addressed to a family member and it's not so nice.

This person has infuriated me time and time again. Not only have they made me angry, but they have been a major let down to others in my life. If you know me, I am fiercely protective of my loved ones...especially my children. No one will ever disappoint them. I won't allow it. They have so many people in their lives that love them. They won't miss this person.

I was going to email the letter, but I think I am going to mail it...registered mail...just to make certain that I get my point across.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

fiercely protective is an understandment. God bless the person who messes with your family. Keep showing your strength!

Cherie

Heather said...

eff 'em. he sucks and always has. he'll die the same way he lives- lonely and mad at the world.

tripntwinmom said...

If family causes you that kind of hell, then they are not worth it...You KNOW what I go through with my sister, so I can TOTALLY sympathize!