Monday, June 30, 2008

It was a shoot 'em up weekend!

Nick and I finally had a weekend to ourselves to do some catching up. We had lunch with Pam and Cindy at TwoRows down in West U. and they took the kids after lunch.

Nick and I headed to
American Shooting Centers to shoot guns and just chill out. It has been a long time since I have shot a gun. It was good to get out and decompress and we both certainly enjoyed this time together. We decided that this is something that we would like to continue to do together. I'm glad we have found a hobby we can both enjoy...blogging and scrapbooking were not high on Nick's list of potentials.

Saturday evening we went to see "Wanted"...awesome movie. Great butt shot of Angelina Jolie....hate her! Sunday we just hung out all day at the house...napping and spending cozy time together...these moments are so precious. We truly needed the time together to reconnect.

You know, I can't say all of this without giving a shout out to our family. Em and Ethan have the most wonderful grandmas! Pam, Cindy and my mom are always willing to help out. They love the kids and I couldn't ask for more loving people to be a part of my kid's lives. Between the grandmas and Heather and Brent, Nick and I are confident that our children are growing up loved and cherished by everyone around them. Smooches and Hugs to all!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

we need a close up so we can see how good that aim was... =)