Monday, December 1, 2008

Crap...the holiday season begins....



I can't believe that it has been almost a month since I have blogged. This is becoming more frequent as I struggle to find the time it takes to keep this going. BUT...I will. Someone told me yesterday, "I read your blog".

"Mine? Really? Oh, ok....thanks!" Never expected this person to say that and this was hardly the response I wanted to give, but thanks and I appreciate you letting me know!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. There is alot to be thankful for this year. My kids are healthy and happy. G-pa has joined a clinical trial at M.D. Anderson and they are working miracles there everyday. We are employed, and with this economy, that is a blessing in anyone's book. We were able to spend Turkey day with family. I had a small lunch with mom at home and then we headed off to G-ma's and G-pa's to hang out with the rest of the family.



We are thankful for great grandbabies.


















We are thankful for silly faces.






















We are thankful for grandpas.























We are thankful for cellphones???





















We are thankful for playtime with Daddy.

















There are more things to be thankful for here

No comments: