Thursday, January 31, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Your birthday was this week and I wanted to take a moment to tell you how much you mean to me. You have given me more than I could ever ask for. We have had our tough times (try the last year and a half) and we have had so much fun together.
I never thought that I would love a man as much as I love you. The way you look at me in our private moments, the smile you flash at me when we share a personal joke...they all make me so proud to be with you. I have all of the notes and cards you have ever given me in a box. Frequently, I sit down and read them. You love very deep for someone your age....I wonder how you love like that considering some of the things you have endured...how you open your heart so freely sometimes when you have been hurt so much.


Thank you for adding to my life. You have given me the son I once thought was not possible. You have given me the chance to love and smile again. I look forward to spending the rest of my life with you building happy memories and a love that will grow deeper everyday. Happy Birthday, Baby....I love YOU!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

awwww.... how sweet....

*gag* ... now Brent's gonna want something this deep on his birthday... crap.

Brandy said...

FYI -- I stick by my earlier statement that no house needs all that stuff (not that we don't enjoy Heather, but we don't need it too) AND I think the mohawk is pure genius. Put on his "I love both my grandmas" rainbow bride shirt and he can rock down at the parade with my family!!