Thursday, March 20, 2008

G L A M O R O U S...we were not!

My sisters-in-law, Susan and Heather, and Emmeline, Stephanie and myself went to Fergie last night. I really like her, but when she broke out in her rendition of "Barracuda", I just had the feeling that the night was going to go downhill from there.

She put on a good show though and after shaking our money makers to Fergilicious, we headed out of there. Of course, this is the point where we run into the drunk girl riding on her boyfriend's back with her thong underwear hanging out in all of it's glory.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: If you intend to show your thong to hundreds of rowdy rodeo fans, please make sure that it is a pretty one, not a dingy, older than Moses pair.

Of course, her drunkeness made her feel like Hulk Hogan as she tried to stare me down and threaten to inflict all the pain a 90 pound drunk girl with twigs for arms could bring on. SERIOUSLY?


Check out the Queen of Clean coming out of a porta-potty. You will never see Heather doing this again...and of course, Susan and Stephanie had to razz her while she was in there.

5 comments:

Tara said...

Times like this, I wish I was back in the Houston area! Man, I miss the rodeo!!! How much fun was that?!!

tripntwinmom said...

Sounds like a BLAST! Wish I was there to have the fun with ya!

Heather said...

oooh the paybacks to come for this one...

rofl- other than the concussion I sustained from the porta-potty incident, it was all around a good time :)

Brandy said...

i heard on the streets about dingy thong chick, i also heard "i'm so hot, so hot, you're all just jealous." maybe, but at least you own detergent unlike some little cowgirls...

Heather said...

I'm tired of looking at the porta potty pics, do you think you could update???