Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I am so tired...

I know there are so many women that handle more than myself, more women that have more responsibilities, more children, more, more, more. BUT - I am tired. I find myself with very little patience these days.

The girl at Taco Bell pissed me off so badly, I about jumped through my car window and choked her. How many times do you need to say "easy on the sour cream and no cheese"??? This is not difficult. Let me rephrase that...this is not difficult for any human being with a shred of common sense!?!

The lady at Dillards asked me "Are you ready to check out?"....NO, I am going to stand here with the clothes that I picked out and wait for them to go OUT of style - then I will pay for them. Yes - I am ready. I have been ready for 20 minutes while you walked around your small department asking 2 other women if they needed a dressing room, in which they tried on 30 articles of clothing and purchase NONE!

Off to the lingerie department where the saleswoman made me feel like I was Dolly Parton or something. Yes - I have lived with big boobs my whole life. I have never been a member of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee. Never have, never will. They are a part of me and I have come to accept that they are what they are - big boobs. She asked my size, I told her...the look! Her tone!! Let me say this - I am, by far not the largest girl I know so I was a little taken back when she made her comment. I know what Victoria's Secret is....she does not carry bras in my size...that is her secret...bitch.

Back to the salesgirl - Oh wow! she says. That must be tiring. She knows nothing about tact. I need not be reminded that my twins are large and slightly impending, but geez - did she need to sound like I was needing a bra made by the Army Corp of Engineers?? So needless to say after being harassed and having my self esteem kicked into the ground, I left...braless - figurtively speaking.

Anyway, just venting....I think I am off to take a nap....maybe that will help, but not expecting much.

No comments: